I N T R O D U C I N G
A one of a kind program that provides training and support to new and soon to be teachers.
Join the New Teacher Toolbox and discover the tools for reducing stress, transforming and managing classroom behaviors, and creating engaging lessons that students love. The New Teacher Toolbox also offers digital learning tutorials to help teachers successfully transition to distance learning.
Save 20% for a limited time!
Using the tools in the New Teacher Toolbox, you'll learn how to:
- Create an effective classroom management plan
- Transform negative behaviors and create a positive classroom community
- Reduce stress and fall in love with teaching
- Simplify the lesson planning process so that you can have a life outside of the classroom
- Create your own teaching resources when the resources you need are unavailable
- Use technology to teach
- Get your students excited about learning using hands-on methods and technology
What Are Other Teachers Saying About the New Teacher Toolbox?
Hi, I'm Emily...
"My favorite part of the New Teacher Toolbox is that it is all just so applicable. There are so many examples that you can implement in your classroom right now. I am so glad that I signed up! I feel so prepared to start my teaching career."
Hi, I'm Shannon...
"I didn’t know what resources I needed and I didn’t have a positive community. I felt so overwhelmed every day and I didn’t know who to turn to. To be able to find support in such an amazing leader like Meghan, it’s kind of a no brainer. What she is offering between classroom management, classroom organization, and the community is so worth it. You will not regret your decision! Meghan can provide so many resources and positive energy to make your first year the best it can be.”
Hi, I'm Emily...
"When I was in college I learned classroom management during my first semester. The only classroom management strategies I knew were what I saw during my student teaching experience. When you introduced your five pieces of classroom management, I realized there was so much I didn’t know about classroom management. Because I was not implementing those pieces in my classroom, I was not getting the results I wanted when it came to student behaviors. I now feel much more confident when it comes to classroom management.”
What You'll Find Inside the New Teacher Toolbox:
The New Teacher Toolbox is a unique program that helps new and soon to be teachers reduce stress, manage classroom behaviors, and create engaging lessons that students love.
- 7-Module Course
- Access to the Private Facebook Community
- PDF Workbook
- Professional Development Certificate with Recertification Points
- 24/7, Lifetime Access (including all future updates)
Module 1: Classroom Management
- The Five Pieces of a Successful Classroom Management Plan
- Creating Effective Class Rules
- Classroom Management Strategies
- Building a Strong Classroom Community
- Building Relationships with Families
- Growth Mindset
- Morning Meeting
- Classroom Management Documentation
- Helpful Tips
Module 2: Mindset & Self-Care
- Overcoming Doubts and Fears Teachers Have
- Managing Stress and Overwhelm
- Identifying and Using Your Gifts as a Teacher
- Self-Care Strategies
- Tips for Staying Healthy
Module 3: Classroom Organization and Lesson Planning
- Classroom Organization Tips
- Time-Saving Lesson Planning Tips and Processes
- How to Find Inexpensive Classroom Resources
- Go-To Resources for Teachers
- How to Organize and Plan Curriculum
Module 4: Technology in the Classroom
- The Best Digital Resources for Teachers
- Google Classroom
- Google Apps (Docs, Forms, Sheets, Slides, Calendar)
- Using Technology to Improve Communication with Families
Module 5: Creating PDF Teaching Resources
- How to Create Resources When You Can't Find Resources Aligned to Your Standards
- Getting Started with PDFs
- How to Use Fonts and Clip Art to Engage Students
- Saving and Sharing PDFs with Students
Module 6: Creating Digital Resources
- How to Create Resources that Help Students Practice for Standardized Tests
- How to Turn a PowerPoint into a Digital Resource
- Creating Digital, Interactive Resources
- How to Share Digital Resources with Students and Other Teachers
Module 7: Project-Based Learning
- What is Project-Based Learning?
- How to Use Project-Based Learning to Save Time and Engage Students
- Examples of Project-Based Learning in Math, Science, ELA, and Social Studies
You'll Also Receive These EPIC Bonuses...
Making Centers Work Training Videos ($99 Value)
- Organizing Centers
- Classroom Management with Centers
- ELA and Math Centers
- The Teacher's Role in Centers
Teacher Resource Library ($99 Value)
Access to a variety of teaching resources you can start using in your classroom today!
Did You Know?
A study by the Alliance for Excellent Education and the New Teacher Center found 40-50% of teachers leave within five years. That amounts to years of wasted time and a college degree that may or may not be used. Another study by the National Center for Education Statistics discovered that there is a direct correlation between the level of training and support offered to new teachers and the likelihood of them leaving within five years.
The New Teacher Toolbox provides the training and support new teachers need to stay in the profession and enjoy their career!
Hi, I'm Meghan Vestal...
I am a former classroom teacher and current curriculum developer. I have taught students that earned some of the highest test scores in my state and, today, I develop curriculum for some of the largest educational companies in the world including Pearson, Houghton Mifflin, and Amco. My educational programming has even been recognized by the U.S. Congress and former First Lady Michelle Obama.
But, things did not always look like this for me. In reality, my first year of teaching was full of so many challenges that I almost quit. I decided to stick with it one more year and sought out additional training and support. The training and support I received changed my life! Now, I want to offer the same training and support to other new and soon to be teachers. In the New Teacher Toolbox, I share all the things no one told me during my first year teaching on topics such as classroom management, lesson planning, engaging students, and reducing stress.
Are you ready to join the other new teachers who are already feeling more confident and seeing transformations in their classrooms?